Garnish of chocolate salt
Clean, empty jam jar
- First prep your glass!
- Dip your martini glass into a bowl of water, to wet the rim of your glass.
- Empty the chocolate salt onto a side-plate.
- Shake off the excess water and dip and twist your glass into the chocolate salt, to create a salted rim.
- Combine vodka and Foxglove mixer into a clean empty jam jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine the cocktail.
- Add ice and shake for another 10 seconds, to chill your cocktail.
- Strain into your prepared glass, leaving the ice behind in the jar.
In order to get a rich, foamy top on your cocktail, be sure to use a large jam jar, with plenty of extra space, once the mixer, vodka and ice is added. The more space in the jar, the more air that will be incorporated in- and that is what creates the beautiful rich finish.