Wedge of lime
Clean, empty jam jar
- First, prepare your glass.
- Run the lime wedge around the edge of your glass, and dip and twist your glass into chilli salt, to create a salted rim.
- Next, lets make your Margarita!
- Combine tequila and Foxglove mixer into a clean empty jam jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine the cocktail.
- Add ice and shake for another 10 seconds, to chill your cocktail.
- Strain into your prepared glass, over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a jalapeno slice, and enjoy!
When purchasing tequila, make sure the bottle says ‘100% blue agave’ or ‘100% blue weber agave’ . This ensures that the best and purest ingredients have been used to distill your tequila, from the Blue Weber Agave plant. Tequilas like ‘mixtos’ have been mixed with other ingredients during the distillation process – and can lead to unpleasant cocktails, and even more unpleasant headaches the next day!