Garnish of rose petals
Clean, empty jam jar
- Combine alcohol and Foxglove mixer into a clean empty jam jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine the cocktail.
- Add ice and shake for another 10 seconds, to chill your cocktail.
- Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with rose petals, and enjoy!
Shaken or stirred? When to shake a cocktail and when to stir
Shaken – when your cocktail ingredients include dairy, cream liqueurs, fruit juices, eggs, or sour mix. These drinks get a better balance of flavor and alcohol when there is more diluting involved. For example, margaritas, gimlets, cosmopolitans
Stirred- when your cocktail is composed fully of spirits, tonics, bitters, or drinks that are built in the cocktail glass they’ll be served in. For example, Old-fashioneds, Negronis or Manhattans