A fizz is one of easiest and most refreshing drinks you can make at home. There’s something about the mix of gin, lemon juice, and sweetener topped off with fizzy water that expresses the soul of the cocktail. Here, we give it a pink twist—with the addition of our Rose + Elderflower mixer—that turns the classic fizz into a blushing sipper perfect for a summers day, or romantic dinner night.
40ml Pink Gin (we use Beara Pink Gin)
150ml Rose + Elderflower Mixer
Garnish of dehydrated lemon slice
Clean, empty jam jar
- Combine gin and Foxglove mixer into a clean empty jam jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine the cocktail.
- Add ice and shake for another 10 seconds, to chill your cocktail.
- Pour into champagne flute.
- Top up with sparkling water, and enjoy!
You can also muddle some strawberries and add to your cocktail, for a real fresh and fruity flavour.