A southside is traditionally made with gin, lime juice, mint and simple syrup. We have put our own spin on it, and added some delicious fresh passionfruit to this cocktail, for the perfect fresh Southside cocktail.
Garnish of fresh mint
Clean, empty jam jar
- Combine gin and Foxglove mixer into a clean empty jam jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine the cocktail.
- Add ice and shake for another 10 seconds, to chill your cocktail.
- Pour chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint, and enjoy!
When garnishing with mint, slap the mint leaves 3-5 times to release the natural oils and bring out the fresh minty flavour into your cocktail.