Our Blackberry + Ginger compliments and lifts any gin cocktail, and what better cocktail than a Gin Sour. Use egg whites to create a rich, foamy top, or alternatively, aquafaba (chickpea) water can be used for a vegan-friendly alternative.
150ml Blackberry + Ginger Mixer
Garnish of dehydrated lemon slice and blackberries
Clean, empty jam jar
- Combine gin, egg white and Foxglove mixer into a clean empty jam jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds to combine the cocktail. This is also called a ‘dry-shake’ where the ingredients are combined before the ice is added. This is an important step when using egg whites!
- Add ice and shake for another 10 seconds, to chill your cocktail.
- Strain into your glass, over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lemon slice and enjoy!
We recommend to use Beara Gin gin to create a delicious local gin sour cocktail.